The ever so fabulous Alison over at A Pierman Sister in Paris decided I was cool enough to receive the Liebster Award. What is this, you ask? Well, I don’t……even know. I had to look it up as I hadn’t actually heard of it. Basically, it’s an award for new blogs who spark peoples interests. Hurray, people think I’m neat! Alison described my blog as “humorous posts about sometimes very personal topics.” Which is very accurate. I’ve never even been able to describe my blog besides “it’s probably something you wouldn’t be interested in”, so now I know how to better describe myself. Thanks Alison.
There are a few rules to follow upon receiving this award which are:
1. Nominate 5-10 other blogs for the award.
2. Post 10 questions for them to answer.
3. Thank your nominator.
4. Post the award on your blog.
Sweet, I’ve already thanked my nominator so let’s get on with answering the questions she posted.
- Paris or Provence?
Well, I’ve never been to Provence (which I just spelled ‘Province’ because #Canada) but based on what I’ve heard and researched about it, I would like it more than Paris. BUT, I do love Paris. It’s a beautiful city.
- What is your favourite topic to blog about?
Definitely my traveling ones. It’s the topic I have the most confidence on.
- Do you blog as a hobby or a career?
Considering I only make maximum $0.40 a day, it’s a hobby. One time I got over a dollar and it was cause for celebration.
- Cats or dogs?
Dogs are superior. If I want a pet to ignore my existence and hiss at me every time we speak, I’ll hang with my step-mom.
- Writing superstitions or odd habits?
I re-read my post about 15 times before I actually post it. Which is funny because the grammar and spelling mistakes are still a plenty when I post. Classic. Also, I will write my opening paragraph and then won’t write the rest for another hour.
- Where did you go on your last big trip?
I guess Seattle doesn’t count as a BIG trip. It was just a trip. I…guess. I don’t know. What constitutes as a big trip? My last big trip probably was when my husband and I backpacked through Europe for almost 6 months.
- Favorite current fictional book?
The Stand – Stephen King. I read it once every 2 years and it never bores me. I love it ever so and I don’t know anyone who read it and said “wow that sucked.”
- Favorite current biographical book?
Let’s Pretend This Never Happened – Jenny Lawson aka The Bloggess. This book made me feel all of the feels. It’s the only book I had to put down because I was laughing too hard.
- Number 1 on your Bucket List?
Hey I have one of those. My number one on the entire list is to step foot on all 7 continents.
- What blog hashtags you follow?
Travel & Humor.
The blogs I’ve decided to nominate for this award are the following:
- The Shameful Sheep.
- Discovering Ratchet.
- only bad chi.
- Me, Myself, and Everything Else.
- Happily Hostile.
Why? Because they’re all fabulous. Ladies, here are your questions YOU MUST ANSWER. Or ELSE.
- Where’s the farthest you’ve traveled from home?
- If you could have witnessed any major historical event, which would you choose?
- What is your go to conversation starter?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is your favourite and least favourite word?
- Have you ever been stung by a bee?
- Who is your favourite comedian?
- Which cartoon character is your spirit animal?
- What movie have you walked out on/did you wish you walked out on?
- How many cats is too many cats to own?
Okay! Well, that is all. Time to go post this bad bitch on my blog.